Scottish Made 100% Wool Tartan Throw Blanket from Tartan Tweeds.
This classic Scottish Clan Tartan has been made into a popular symbol of wealth and class by Burberrry. A tan field crossed by white & black with delicate red lines accentuate the simple beauty of Scotland's Thomson Clan, in the Camel Thomson.
- Manufactured in Edinburgh, Scotland on the Royal Mile by Highland Tartan Tweeds and Scotland Tartan Tweeds
- Blanket is length 70" x width 65"
- Material is 100% wool.
- Wool is prewashed, so can be machine washed on a warm/cold setting
- A medium sized blanket for double or queen sized beds
- Traditional Tartan approved by the Standing Council of Scottish Chiefs